What are the morning rituals that you always do without thinking whether they’re good or bad for you? Perhaps you are the same as I, “the coffee snob” who cannot imagine leaving for work without having a freshly grounded coffee. Read More
I know what you may be thinking, I don’t have time in the morning!
Rushing from the bed to the bathroom and then the kitchen, there is only the time to grab a coffee and go. And what happens next? Still half asleep, already drained and moody, you start the engine in your car and drive to work. Does it really have to be like that?
What if you push yourself to wake up 15 mins earlier? In this 15 minutes you have the time to prepare fresh lemon juice mixed with water.
Don’t rush, remember you have extra time to fully indulge your morning drink which will flash out the toxins from your body and boost your immunity. This simple drink is the BEST way to begin the day and set you up for success.
Here are some of my rituals that became game changers to my daily routine
You will absolutely love this drink which helps not only lose 2-3 kilos in one week but it is also a wonderful source of vitamin C and antioxidants.
Lemon, has definitely become one of my best friends in the kitchen for many years. I just can’t imagine my daily routine without drinking a glass of lemon every morning which helps flush the digestive system and rehydrate the body. It also stimulates white blood cell production which is absolutely vital for your immune system to function properly. As an antioxidant, vitamin C also protects cells from oxidative damage. … Drinking lemon water daily ensures your body gets a great amount of vitamin C every day.
Parsley benefits your immune defenses due to its high levels of antioxidants, including vitamin C and vitamin A. Vitamin C helps to maintain a healthy gut environment, where much of the immune system is actually located.
We all want to know the golden recipe how to reach our dreams in the shortest possible time. Someone once said that a human being is always ‘work under construction’. You may be thinking that some people are just more fortunate and everything is just given to them, they don’t really have to do much in order to achieve everything they dream. Read More
Nie mogłam doczekać się, aby podzielić się z Wami tym przepisem, który nie tylko wzmocni Twój układ odpornościowy, ale również zwiększy poziom energii. Read More
- Turmeric and ginger have anti-inflammatory properties and may support the immune system as well as sore, achy joints.
- Sweet potatoes are rich in beta-carotene, necessary to form vitamin A which is essential for eye health, digestion and the immune system.
- The chickpeas are a good source of protein. Eating protein with every meal, as well as eating complex carbohydrates such as vegetables helps sustain energy levels throughout the day. The soup can be made in batches and frozen.
- 4 sweet potatoes peeled and cubed
- 2 tbsp olive/coconut oil for heating
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 clove of garlic crushed 8 minutes before cooking to benefit from its properties
- 2 cm freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 600 ml vegetable stock/water
- 400 g cooked chickpeas rinsed thoroughly
- salt and pepper to taste
- a drizzle of extra virgin cold pressed olive oil or
- 1 tsp coconut yogurt
Spojrzyj w lustro? Co twoja twarz mówi o Tobie? Czy widzisz iskry w oczach, czy też zmęczenie? Kiedy jesteś szczęśliwa, dobrze odżywiona, twoja twarz promieniuje zdrowiem i energią, natomiast jakiekolwiek zaburzenia równowagi w ciele pojawią się również na naszej skórze. Read More
For those of you who love healthy eating but can’t stand being trapped in the kitchen for more than 30 mins, I have a great idea for a nice, alkalized meal…
Roasted veggie, falafel with mint yogurt sauce. Read More