What are the morning rituals that you always do without thinking whether they’re good or bad for you? Perhaps you are the same as I, “the coffee snob” who cannot imagine leaving for work without having a freshly grounded coffee. Read More
You will absolutely love this drink which helps not only lose 2-3 kilos in one week but it is also a wonderful source of vitamin C and antioxidants.
Have a look at Learn Tips video showing how to make a fat cutter drink:
Lemon, has definitely become one of my best friends in the kitchen for many years. I just can’t imagine my daily routine without drinking a glass of lemon every morning which helps flush the digestive system and rehydrate the body. It also stimulates white blood cell production which is absolutely vital for your immune system to function properly. As an antioxidant, vitamin C also protects cells from oxidative damage. … Drinking lemon water daily ensures your body gets a great amount of vitamin C every day.
Parsley benefits your immune defenses due to its high levels of antioxidants, including vitamin C and vitamin A. Vitamin C helps to maintain a healthy gut environment, where much of the immune system is actually located.
We all want to know the golden recipe how to reach our dreams in the shortest possible time. Someone once said that a human being is always ‘work under construction’. You may be thinking that some people are just more fortunate and everything is just given to them, they don’t really have to do much in order to achieve everything they dream. Read More
Nie mogłam doczekać się, aby podzielić się z Wami tym przepisem, który nie tylko wzmocni Twój układ odpornościowy, ale również zwiększy poziom energii. Read More
- Turmeric and ginger have anti-inflammatory properties and may support the immune system as well as sore, achy joints.
- Sweet potatoes are rich in beta-carotene, necessary to form vitamin A which is essential for eye health, digestion and the immune system.
- The chickpeas are a good source of protein. Eating protein with every meal, as well as eating complex carbohydrates such as vegetables helps sustain energy levels throughout the day. The soup can be made in batches and frozen.
- 4 sweet potatoes peeled and cubed
- 2 tbsp olive/coconut oil for heating
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 clove of garlic crushed 8 minutes before cooking to benefit from its properties
- 2 cm freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 600 ml vegetable stock/water
- 400 g cooked chickpeas rinsed thoroughly
- salt and pepper to taste
- a drizzle of extra virgin cold pressed olive oil or
- 1 tsp coconut yogurt